Rhododendron & Lavender Aromatherapy Massage with a 30-minute Foot Treatment
A balancing aromatherapy massage relaxes your whole body and a 30-minute foot treatment seals the deal.
90 minutes - $110
Week Day Special
Come in Monday through Thursday for a customized massage at a 10% discount.
60 minutes - $72
Specials valid through June 30th, 2019
Please mention the specials when booking.
Rates & Services
- Bath Pass - $18 for 2 hours
- 10-visit Bath Pass - $145
- Seniors, Students & Military Bath Pass - $15
(entry to the baths is included with all treatments below)
customized massage to ease stress,
relieve pain and promote well-being
- 30 minutes - $50
- 60 minutes - $80
- 90 minutes - $110
- 5 session 60-minute Massage Package - $360
Deep Tissue Massage
slower strokes with deep pressure
release underlying layers of tension
- 60 minutes - $90
- 90 minutes - $125
hot towel compress and a soothing
- 30 minutes - $50
- may add on to any other treatment for - $35
Hot Stone Massage
a deeply relaxing treatment using
hot basalt stones to melt tension from tight muscles
- 70 minutes - $120
- 90 minutes - $140
Salt Glows and Body Scrubs
warm, aromatic oil and an
exfoliating scrub leaves skin soft, smooth and
Rosemary Salt Glow, Ylang-Ylang Sugar Scrub, or Lavender Cornmeal Scrub
- 30 minutes - $65
- Warm Oil Scalp Massage
add a warm oil scalp massage to any massage or scrub
- 15 minutes - $25
- Feet Treat
add a soothing foot massage to any massage or scrub
- 30 minutes - $35
- Aromatherapy Oil
add aromatherapy oil to any massage
Massage and Body Scrub
an aromatherapy massage and
exfoliating scrub finished with a warm oil scalp
- 90 minutes - $140
Glow from Head to Toe
start from the bottom up with our
foot treatment, add a massage, an invigorating body
scrub, and top it off with a relaxing warm oil scalp massage
- 120 minutes - $170
Hot Stone Massage and Body Scrub
hot stones, aromatherapy scrub and
warm oil scalp massage
- 100 minutes - $175
- 120 minutes - $195
Our spa is designed for relaxation with a beautiful,
comfortable and communal setting. Stop in and enjoy a
long soak in our solar-heated hot tub and a cleansing
sweat in an authentic Finnish cedar sauna. Cool off
with a dip in our cold plunge, rest in our beautiful
garden courtyard and then do it all again.
We were inspired by the many cultures which have long traditions of communal bathing; Japanese bathhouses, Russian banyas, Scandinavian saunas, as well as our local New Mexico hot springs resorts. We have incorporated the spirit of these traditions in a beautiful, modern design that is welcoming to all.
Robes, sandals, lockers and showers are provided, just bring a swimsuit! No appointment is necessary to use the baths. Call ahead if you'd like to book an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists. Invite a friend and come enjoy the Baths!
1218 Broadway NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Monday • 4pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday - Sunday • 10am - 8:30pm
People ABQ Baths
“The lounge chairs were just right, and there was plenty of shade for my pale skin, and plenty of sun for those who like to lizard out.”
I have to say this was the most relaxing spa I've been to yet. The outside patio area was lovely. Music was perfect as was the cold pool & hot tub. Staff was on point as well. Best massage I've had to date! This place is a must!
Things you should know...
• Massage and other treatment appointments are
guaranteed by a major credit card. Cancellations less
than 2 hours before the appointment will be charged
50% of the cost of the appointment.
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment so that you can relax and enjoy your full treatment time.
• Prices include the use of a robe, sandals, towels, and a personal locker. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers are also provided.
• Swimsuits are required in our communal hot tub and sauna. We have suits to loan if you forget yours.
• Please do not talk on your cell phone while at our facility to help us provide a welcoming, relaxing environment for everyone.
• No children under 12 years are allowed.
• No outside food or drink except water. No glass containers please.
• Last entry is at 8 pm.
• Bath Pass does not include re-entry privileges.