Frankincense & Cedar Aromatherapy Massage + 30-minute Feet Treat
Let our grounding, house-blended Frankincense & Cedar Oil warm & soothe you
90 minutes - $110
Or try our new Farmhouse Fresh skin care with a
Nourish your skin with a peptide and antioxidant rich body mousse. Tired muscles will warm and soften with steamed towels infused with Vitamin E, coconut oil, ginger & peppermint.
60 minutes - $100
90-minutes - $130
These Specials apply to appointments and purchases through January 31th, 2019
Rates & Services
- Bath Pass - $18 for 2 hours
- 10-visit Bath Pass - $145
- Seniors, Students & Military Bath Pass - $15
(entry to the baths is included with all treatments below)
customized massage to ease
stress, relieve pain and promote well-being
- 30 minutes - $50
- 60 minutes - $80
- 90 minutes - $110
- 5 session 60-minute Massage Package - $360
Deep Tissue Massage
slower strokes with deep pressure
release underlying layers of tension
- 60 minutes - $90
- 90 minutes - $125
hot towel compress and a soothing
- 30 minutes - $50
- may add on to any other treatment for - $35
Hot Stone Massage
a deeply relaxing treatment using
hot basalt stones to melt tension from tight muscles
- 70 minutes - $120
- 90 minutes - $140
Salt Glows and Body Scrubs
warm, aromatic oil and an
exfoliating scrub leaves skin soft, smooth and
Rosemary Salt Glow, Ylang-Ylang Sugar Scrub, or Lavender Cornmeal Scrub
- 30 minutes - $65
- Warm Oil Scalp Massage
add a warm oil scalp massage to any massage or scrub
- 15 minutes - $25
- Feet Treat
add a soothing foot massage to any massage or scrub
- 30 minutes - $35
- Aromatherapy Oil
add aromatherapy oil to any massage
Massage and Body Scrub
an aromatherapy massage and
exfoliating scrub finished with a warm oil scalp
- 90 minutes - $140
Glow from Head to Toe
start from the bottom up with our
foot treatment, add a massage, an invigorating body
scrub, and top it off with a relaxing warm oil scalp massage
- 120 minutes - $170
Hot Stone Massage and Body Scrub
hot stones, aromatherapy scrub
and warm oil scalp massage
- 100 minutes - $175
- 120 minutes - $195
Our spa is designed for rest and relaxation in a
beautiful, welcoming and communal setting. Stop in
and enjoy a long soak in our solar-heated hot tub
and a cleansing sweat in an authentic Finnish cedar
sauna. Cool off with a dip in our cold plunge, rest
in our beautiful garden courtyard and then do it all
We were inspired by the many cultures which have long traditions of communal bathing; Japanese bathhouses, Russian banyas, Scandinavian saunas, as well as our local hot spring resorts. We have incorporated the spirit of these traditions in a beautiful, modern design that is welcoming to all.
Robes, sandals, lockers and showers are provided, just bring a swimsuit! No appointment is necessary to use the baths. Call ahead if you'd like to book an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists. Invite a friend and come enjoy the baths!
1218 Broadway NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Monday • 4pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday - Sunday • 10am - 8:30pm
People ♥ ABQ Baths
“The lounge chairs were just right, and there was plenty of shade for my pale skin, and plenty of sun for those who like to lizard out.”
I have to say this was the most relaxing spa I've been to yet. The outside patio area was lovely. Music was perfect as was the cold pool & hot tub. Staff was on point as well. Best massage I've had to date! This place is a must!
Things you should know...
• Massage and other treatment appointments are
guaranteed by a major credit card. Cancellations
less than 6 hours before the appointment will be
charged 50% of the cost of the appointment.
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment so that you can relax and enjoy your full treatment time.
• Prices include the use of a robe, sandals, towels, and a personal locker. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers are also provided.
• We are now accepting reservations by phone for 2-hour hot tub/sauna spaces. Reservations are recommended on weekends and evenings.
• Swimsuits are required in our communal hot tub and sauna. We have suits to loan if you forget yours.
• Please do not talk on your cell phone while at our facility to help us provide a welcoming, relaxing environment for everyone.
• No children under 12 years are allowed.
• No outside food or drink except water. No glass containers please.
• Last entry is at 8 pm.
• Bath Pass does not include re-entry privileges.