Rhododendron & Lavender Aromatherapy Massage with 30-minute Foot Treatment
90 minutes - $105
A balancing aromatherapy massage relaxes your whole body and a 30-minute foot treatment seals the deal. Prices valid on purchases made through May 31, 2017.
Early Bird Special
Tuesday - Friday 10 am - 3 pm 60-minute massage is $67, (usually $75.) Last day is May 31. Please mention the Early Bird Special when booking.
Rates & Services
- Bath Pass - $18 for 2 hours
- 10-visit Bath Pass - $145
- Seniors, Students & Military Bath Pass - $15
(entry to the baths is included with all treatments below)
customized massage to ease stress, relieve pain and promote well-being
- 30 minutes - $45
- 60 minutes - $75
- 90 minutes - $105
- 5 session 60-minute Massage Package - $335
Deep Tissue Massage
slower strokes with deep pressure release underlying layers of tension
- 60 minutes - $85
- 90 minutes - $120
hot towel compress and a soothing foot massage
- 30 minutes - $45
- may add on to any other treatment for - $30
Hot Stone Massage
a deeply relaxing treatment using hot basalt stones to melt tension from tight muscles
- 70 minutes - $110
- 90 minutes - $130
Salt Glows and Body Scrubs
warm, aromatic oil and an exfoliating scrub leaves skin soft, smooth and energized
Rosemary Salt Glow, Ylang-Ylang Sugar Scrub, or Lavender Cornmeal Scrub
- 30 minutes - $60
- Warm Oil Scalp Massage
add a warm oil scalp massage to any massage or scrub
- 15 minutes - $20
- Feet Treat
add a soothing foot massage to any massage or scrub
- 30 minutes - $30
Massage and Body Scrub
an aromatherapy massage and exfoliating scrub finished with a warm oil scalp massage
- 90 minutes - $130
Glow from Head to Toe
start from the bottom up with our foot treatment, add a massage, an invigorating body
scrub, and top it off with a relaxing warm oil scalp massage
- 120 minutes - $160
Hot Stone Massage and Body Scrub
hot stones, aromatherapy scrub and warm oil scalp massage
- 100 minutes - $165
- 120 minutes - $185
Our Albuquerque spa is designed for relaxation with a beautiful, comfortable and communal setting. Stop in and enjoy a long soak in our solar-heated hot tub and a cleansing sweat in an authentic Finnish cedar sauna. Cool off with a dip in our cold plunge, rest in our beautiful garden courtyard and then do it all again.
We were inspired by the many cultures which have long traditions of communal bathing; Japanese bathhouses, Russian banyas, Scandinavian saunas, as well as our local hot spring resorts. We have incorporated the spirit of these traditions in a beautiful, modern design that is welcoming to all.
Robes, sandals, lockers and showers are provided, just bring a swimsuit! No appointment is necessary to use the baths. Call ahead if you'd like to book an appointment with one of our Licensed Massage Therapists. Invite a friend and come enjoy the baths!
1218 Broadway NE,
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Monday • 4pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday - Sunday • 10am - 8:30pm
People ABQ Baths
“The lounge chairs were just right, and there was plenty of shade for my pale skin, and plenty of sun for those who like to lizard out.”
I have to say this was the most relaxing spa I've been to yet. The outside patio area was lovely. Music was perfect as was the cold pool & hot tub. Staff was on point as well. Best massage I've had to date! This place is a must!
Things you should know...
• Massage and other treatment appointments are guaranteed by a major credit card. Cancellations less than 2 hours before the appointment will be charged 50% of the cost of the appointment.
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment so that you can relax and enjoy your full treatment time.
• Prices include the use of a robe, sandals, towels, and a personal locker. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hairdryers are also provided.
• Swimsuits are required in our communal hot tub and sauna. We have suits to loan if you forget yours.
• Please do not talk on your cell phone while at our facility to help us provide a welcoming, relaxing environment for everyone.
• No children under 12 years are allowed.
• No outside food or drink except water. No glass containers please.
• Last entry is at 8 pm.
• Bath Pass does not include re-entry privileges.